Friday, July 15, 2011

Kansas City Tease - Leather and Lace Football League - 2012

When I heard the news ... I was excited for a moment.  My first thought was LFL, the Lingerie Football League.  I had mentioned it in a previous article, and I thought for a moment that it was coming to KC.  Then I noticed that its not the LFL (Lingerie Football League), but the LLFL (Leather and Lace Football League).  Okay, a spin off of the LFL ... it could be interesting.  Then I did a little homework, checked youtube and found this...


PLEASE TELL ME THAT ITS BETTER THAN THIS?

FIRST:  The only way that this is like the Lingerie Football League is that you have women out there in pads and sport bars playing AT football.  In the case of the LFL, the ladies are not doing too bad of a job playing football.  However, the video that I found on youtube (see above) shows that there is a major difference in talent ... no only in playing skills, but in looks as well.

FRANKLY, I'M DISAPPOINTED.  Yeah, I know, men go to these games to see if there is going to be a uniform malfunction.  But it would be nice if a football game broke out.  What we have here is a cheap excuse for football, and the name KC Tease fits.  I get the impression that its all going to be about TRYING to look sexy and little about actual talent at playing football.  Sorry ... GIVE ME THE LFL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea what you are talking about. The team is full of talented, beautiful women who are working their asses off practicing 7-8 hours a week. We have an excellent, highly qualified coaching staff and we're playing REAL football. Come out and watch us play next Spring and then we'll talk...

antagonyst said...

Okay, convince me. I have looked at the videos provided by the LLFL and excuse me, they are selling a package that looks more like Strippers out on holiday than sexy women who know how to play football. Maybe the league needs to sell a different approach.

The LFL caters to the adolescent side of the men attending the games. But I have watched their games on MTV2 and was impressed. The videos that they put online show the team playing football, not throwing the same interception from three different angles, not showing a snap hit the ground halfway to the QB and then the QB unable to pick it up off the ground. I AM NOT IMPRESSED, and while I enjoy the sexy side of the LFL, I also appreciate the fact that these girls are playing football, not playing AT Football.

CONVINCE ME you're not what the video I found is showing.

Anonymous said...

First off you need to think about what you say before you say it. I am a WR/DB for the kc tease and I have to have my teams back for someone talking trash on shyt they don't know. Sorry you came across that weak video but guess what? The kc tease wasn't in it so keep our names out of that. We are on a dif level sir. We are not jus sexy and beautiful like the lfl we play football we have exceptionally talented players including myself and coaches. We work our butts off day in and out to be the best football players we can be. Don't worry we will put KC on the map and we you see us on the field you know what I'm talking about.. I'm a realist and only speak the truth. You can come to any practice at derrick thomas academy football field anytime and let you eyes see something real. We arnt here to jus look pretty we are here to play the game period. So next time you want to judge a whole organization over one video you should prob think twice... won't see you around but ull see us. Peace

Unknown said...

If you want to see real women's football at the highest level, check out www.wfafootball.com. This years championship game will be played at Heinz field in Pittsburgh as former great Franco Harris is co-owner the the Pittsburg Passion. The KC Tribe (www.kctribe.com) has been to that championship in 2009 and brought home the gold beating Washing DC for the title. This is REAL football...