Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Bunny at Chicago Rush vs KC Command

"You call that a Flip?"  The words caused me to smile as someone dressed up in a really ... well ... lame Easter Bunny costume palm flipped the coin at the beginning of the Chicago Rush, Kansas City Command game on April 7th.  The comment was made by one of the members of the Kansas City Command, and I would have to agree with him.  That wasn't much of a flip.  Of course, Kansas City lost the flip and Chicago deferred for Kansas City to receive the opening kick off.  Most people like to receive the kick off to open the second half, not the first.

Now, I'm not the only one who had comments to make about the Easter Bunny.  Watching the game on Ustream, the chat comments during the half-time show Easter Egg hunt said it all.  If I was Chicago, I would seriously reconsider using that costume again ... and Kansas City ... don't even think about it.

No comments: