Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chicago Rush, Iowa Barnstormers, The AFL Season Is On!

Wow, I miss the first two games of the AFL Season .... I've been very busy with other endeavors ... and I check the stats to see where my favorite team is ranked to find the opposite of what I was looking for.  What is up with the Iowa Barnstormers?  They win their season opener beating the Chicago Rush in Chicago (63-41).  Then they beat New Orleans (48-34) in New Orleans.  The Barnstormers are 2-0 on the road, and for week three they will host the 2-0 Spokane Shock in their first home game.  Could it be that the team to watch for 2013 will be the Barnstormers?

And what the hell is going on in Chicago?  They drop their season opener at home, then drop their second home game against Spokane.  Week three the Rush will take on the San Antonio Talons (0-1) in San Antonio.  I haven't dug into the changes that took place with the Rush over the off-season, again, my life's been busy, and all I can do is sit back and watch, see if the Rush can turn this around, and watch to see if the Barnstormers can keep the winning streak going.

No comments: