Saturday, May 11, 2013

Renegades Announce New Head Coach - Beat Bloomington

With a record of 4-4, and having lost their last two games (at home), the Renegade announced that Tom DeVoe was now the Head Coach for the team.  It will be interesting to see how this actually effects the team's play, but its going to be the final game of the season before the team faces a real challenge.  I gave KC the flip of the coin and picked them over Bloomington this week, they teams were pretty much evenly matched, but I just felt that the Renegades had a better chance of winning than Bloomington, even being on the road.

Next week, the Renegades will be on the road again, this time against the 3-6 Oklahoma City Defenders.  I really don't see Kansas City losing this game, but anything is possible.  In fact, I don't see KC losing either of the next two games, and the only reason to come back and talk about the team before they take on the Omaha Beef would be if the team actually does something incredible, or they completely fall apart.  I am going to stick with my season final of 7-5, their only remaining loss to be against the Omaha Beef.

No comments: